Experience and Professional experience:
Gregg’s extensive experience in elite sport, university studies, sporting teams and Australian Team Coverage ensures that your sports health needs are in the best possible hands to get back to doing what you love to do.
Helping people and athletes from bed ridden to Ultraman!
-Working with people to decipher the complexities of injury, Establish a plan and moving towards their big personal goals!
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Physio Practice Owner/Director
- Physio – International and Domestic Travel with Australian Swimming, Athletics Australia, Tri Qld
- Accredited Triathlon Coach
Have a strong desire to use my personal and professional experience to help people overcome injury & achieve their physical goals.
- Elite Swim Coaching – through university studies,
- Triathlon Coaching (Team Trex Triathlon, Personal 1-1 Swim coaching)
- Multiple Kona Ironman World Champs Qualifiers
- Multiple 70.3 World Champs Qualifiers
- Multiple Work Triathlon Champs Qualifiers
- Run a MSK private practice on gold coast.
- International (World Championships 2017- onwards) and Domestic travel Athletics Australia – Para and Abled Bodied Teams , Australian Swim Team (Altitude Camps and Open water World Cup)
- Performance Support Manger Oceania Championships (Athletics Australia)
- National Champion/records in Swimming,
- State Sprint Triathlon Champ in 30’s.
- Cycling Time Trial Lover
- 70.3 Finisher x2 (4:30 Port Mac 70.3)
- Father to Beautiful Son George and thanks to my Amazing Partner Clare 🙂